jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

Update

The first owners of Blackie, this cute black doggie that was adopted on December 26 gave them to me again like one week ago. Carla called and told me that she had to urgently go to the US because her mom was going to an urgent surgery. I was sad because her daughter loved Blackie...but well she was responsible and called me because she couldn't afford with money to take the dog with them and is possible that they won't come here again to Puerto Rico. So she told me to find a home for him, again. I know that it's not psychologically good for Blackie and for her daughter, but I couldn't leave the dog with me, though I have 6 dos, 1 cat, 2 ducks, 1 rooster, 1 hen, and 2 rabbits & it's a lot of money, so it was hard to afford all of them. Believe that if I could let him with me, I would. But I found a lovely home for him. Last Monday January 12, 2009 he was adopted, and he was crazy with the young woman that adopted him and her husband, they loved Blackie. They signed everything, and now Blackie is fine again, and I hope it's forever. He is such a great dog, so pretty, lovely, funny, I don't have much words to describe him, only the feeling. I love that dog so much...I saved his life! And I feel that he's part of me and my life and I will never forget that or him. But I now know he's great, his new owner just love him so much, they told me they take Blackie wherever they go and that's a good thing. I will post a picture of him and his new owners as soon as I have it.

1 comentario:

megat dijo...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.