jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

New rescued puppy!

Esta perrita pronto estará lista para adopción, está en tratamiento, tiene como 1 mes y medio.q bonita )

One of my cousins, Judith, called me on Tuesday telling me that a puppy girl (the puppy is like 1 month and few months) appeared at her house and she can't keep her. So she asked if she could bring her here so I can give her shelter, home, food, medications, worm medication, etc. The doggie has scabies [an infection/no hair in some parts of the body with some itchy red spots] in her tail and in one leg. Yesterday I gave her one shot [injection] for the treatment for the scabies and today I wormed her, just in case. She is more playful than the first day she was here [Tuesday] she also didn't wanted to eat, just drank water, but yesterday and today she ate very well :) and I'm so happy and proud of it. And well I named her: Luna (Moon, in English) She's very cute and lovely and playful. We will take her to the vet soon, when we have enough money, because we have on list to spay 5 more dogs, and that cost a lot. Luna will be soon ready for adoption. Please people to DONATE, send an email or leave a comment and we'll talk to you so you can donate to us, please. Or just send a money order payable to:

KARITZA DE JESUS MESTRE
HC 2 BOX 11088
HUMACAO, PUERTO RICO
00791-9602

PLEASE HELP, AND TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT US!

THANKS!

No hay comentarios: